Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged by Deniz. Sounds like fun, so I'll play. But I'm going to be like Suze, in that if you like this game, feel free to pick up and put it on your blog.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. My first language was Spanish, not English. Unfortunately I've really lost fluency over the years, but still understand it and can bumble my way through a conversation.
2. I played Puck in a Midsummer Night's Dream when I was seven years old. Memorized the whole stinkin' thing. Still remains one of my favorite Shakespearean plays.
3. Used to eat dog biscuits when I was a kid, unbeknownst to any adults. Hey, if they're good enough for my friends, they're good enough for me. Mom found out when I tried to share some with her friend's children, who were highly insulted.
4. Sometimes I am clairvoyant, but only about useless things. So I don't get lottery numbers, or help the police out with crimes, or know the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa's body. One of my kids has inherited this as well. Example: I took the then four year-old to the library. He INSISTED on the drive over that the library was closed. I insisted right back it wasn't. We got there and the library was indeed closed because the roof had caved in only hours before. CREEPY!!!
5. I met and interviewed the man who discovered the PLANET Pluto, Clyde Tombaugh. Still is a planet as far as I am concerned. He was quite old by the time I met him, and very stooped over. I was extremely nervous (was a kid in college) and he was kind, as he didn't strangle me for asking the same questions he'd been asked repeatedly.
I've tagged: the episcotarian unipaganist