Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My New Book is Out!!!


My non-fiction book, Start Your Retail Career, was published in February by Entrepreneur Press. The book was written with the 20-something set in mind, or for people who are looking to change careers. It contains job descriptions as well as earnings info for the top ten retail careers and is available at bookstores across the known universe, so get your copy today!

Many individuals gave generously of their time to talk about their love of retail. Their stories are the heart of the book.

Just for fun, I did wander into the Tattered Cover bookstore in downtown Denver, where I had to beat off hoards of people to get to the shelf where my book was sitting. Apparently I arrived just in the nick of time to get a photo of the last copy before it was snatched up.

No comments: